Thursday, May 06, 2004

Software Update

With my back still hurting from the incident last week I decided to completed the computer hardware setup. I am using a AMD 2400+ on a ASUS Board (A7N8X Deluxe) with 512MB Memory and a GeForce2 MX Graphics card with SVIDEO and COMPOSITE out connectors. The Hard Drive is an 80GB Seagate to hold all the data with space for other emulation later on.

Installed Windows XP back onto the computer and setup MameWah and Mame. MameWah is working correctly and I now have the job of sorting out the Games into various lists like Favorites, Fighting Games, Platforms, etc...

I have had to re-install the Operating System as a 30GB IBM Hard Drive I had in the system as a slave failed over the weekend and somehow managed to corrupt my main 80GB hard drive. So I have had to do some re-setting up of software...

1 comment: